Business Travel & Consulting
Housing Solutions for Business Travelers and Consultants
A Business Partner That Works for You
Oakwood Worldwide provides global housing solutions that keep business travelers at their most productive. We work closely with our clients to find accommodations that meet travelers’ daily requirements, whether they need to be close to their work site, in a neighborhood with strong schools or a pet-friendly high rise. And to ensure a smooth transition, we coordinate arrival and departure, manage service requests and streamline invoicing, giving our clients less to worry about and more time to focus on the initiatives that brought them out in the first place.
Why Do Business Travelers and Consultants Prefer Oakwood Worldwide?
- SPACE – Corporate and serviced apartments are more spacious than the typical hotel room, offering separate living, sleeping and dining spaces and fully-equipped kitchens
- AMENITIES – Business centers, fitness centers and lounges on-property offer a mix of privacy and community ideal for extended stays
- SUPPORT – Dedicated specialists have speed and experience to address issues 24/7/365
- LOCATION – Accommodations are located within desirable neighborhoods and priced to fit most budgets
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – Streamlined expense management with visibility into historical and current spend to forecast future spend
- REWARDS – Marriott Rewards® members earn points for stays of 30 days or more at any ExecuStay® location in the U.S.
Extended Stay Lodging Providers Offer Ways to Lower Government Travel Costs
Extended Stay Lodging (ESL) provides many benefits for government professionals traveling on the nation’s business.